Neuer Betrug bei www.mobile.de und USA

• mail 1

ME:

Hi,
      I talk to your sister few minutes ago, i'm very interested in purchasing the Mercedes but i wish to know more details before the big step.
      1. Do you have all the papers? can i register the car in EU without any problems?
      2. Can you help me with the shipping and if yes how much it will be the costs?
      3. How i can pay the car from Germany to USA? bank transfer? paypal? check?
      4. Can you send me more pics with the car please?
      5. Can you give me more details about the car? roost? damages? defects?
      Cheers buddy and sorry for all questions
      PS: i'm writing from my wife e-mail because my e-mail doesn't work and i cannot download the Viber aplication.
      Matthias Koenig
      *********************************************************************************
      <a data-ftd-cache="false" data-ftd-offset="3 -30" data-ftd-position="right" data-ftd-trigger="" data-ftd-behavior="flyout" id="idd4" class="objectivation-address objectivation-address-read js-component objectivation" title="&quot;Alex Szaraz&quot; " data-component="Objectivation">Alex Szaraz (alexszaraz@yahoo.com) answer:

Hello Matthias,
      How are you? Here is my direct number if you have any questions that I forgot to answer. 3107508195. I have all the paperwork for the car, title , owners manual , carfax report. We deal directly with AFL logistics shipping to Hamburg/Bremerhaven. Shipping is around €1000 and usually takes 4-6 weeks. For payment options I prefer not to use PayPal for security purposes, i prefer Direct bank wire transfer to my personal account.i will get send you as many pictures as I can in a separate email . The car is 100% rust free.the paint is in excellent condition, so is the soft top and hard top. There is a 2 inch tear in the driver seat, and a small crack in the dashboard. Engine and transmission are very smooth , no smoke. Feel free to give me a call I can tell you everything you like.
      Thank you ,
      Alexander Szaraz

Hi Matthias,
      Did you receive the pictures I sent you ?
      Thanks,
      Alex Szaraz
      Me:

Hi,
      I have received the pics and thank you for them. today i got all the money is not a problem with the money now but can you send me some documents so i can check the Mercedes? also how i can pay you in a safe manner? Escrow? cash on delivery and i will send the money for shipping + 1000 EUR?
      Cheers buddy
      Matthias Koenig
      Bilder
      • 20180211_163741.jpg

591,74 kB, 1.210×908, 94 mal angesehen
      • 20180211_163746.jpg

328,08 kB, 1.210×908, 95 mal angesehen
      • 20180211_163754.jpg

513,9 kB, 1.210×908, 106 mal angesehen
      • 20180217_225209.jpg

276,72 kB, 1.210×908, 104 mal angesehen
      • 20180217_225317.jpg

374,31 kB, 1.210×908, 101 mal angesehen
    • Andere Bilders
      Bilder
      • 20180211_163351.jpg

426,45 kB, 1.210×908, 93 mal angesehen
      • 20180211_163420.jpg

364,98 kB, 1.210×908, 108 mal angesehen
      • 20180211_163443.jpg

483,16 kB, 1.210×908, 89 mal angesehen
      • 20180211_163734.jpg

577,98 kB, 1.210×908, 112 mal angesehen
      • 20180211_163730.jpg

389,16 kB, 1.210×908, 92 mal angesehen
    • Alex Szaraz wrote:

Here are all the papers. please sign and return via email
      Bank info:
      Alexander G Szaraz
      8544 Burton way Los Angeles,CA 90048
      Bank of America
      bank account # 325003926426
      routing # 121000358
      wire number 026009593
      bank address
      Bank Of America NA
      222 Broadway
      New York, New York,10038

Alex Szaraz wrote:

Don't worry I sent you all the papers right now . Once I receive the payment and it has cleared with my bank I will take the car immediately to the warehouse for export . And you will have the car in 6-7 weeks tops. All other customs and taxes are on you . Thanks for your business .
      Alex Szaraz

Alex Szaraz wrote:

Also please inform me once you made the wire transfer and how long it will take .I possible provide a receipt copy. Thanks again!

**********************************************************************************************************

He asked for my passport and i wrote him:

Hi Alex again,
      aboutidentitytheft.co.uk/passport-information.html
      i'm not sharing my passport info only when i'm asked by police buddy. I don't want the car no more.
      Thank you for pictures and chat. I wish to you a quick sale
      All the best
      Matthias

*******************************************************************************************************************

We do not send in EU the passport information because is private. I think in US is the same. Receiver identification is asked only by Customs and the shipping company will need my passport when the car will be in Poland. As long as i'm paying it first i don't understand what you are saying. Give the phone number from the shipping company to have a chat with them.
      Cheers
      Matthias

No shipping company because i asked the phone number from the shipping company and i received nothing.

PS: Seien Sie sich bewusst, dass er besonders für deutsche Leute Autos posten wird.

Thank you and all the best! I will be back with another scammer or the same one with a diffrent name.
    • atropa_belladonna! schrieb:

Kennst du die Escrow Seite schon?? Dann bitte posten
      Hallo atropa_belladonna!,

Er hat keine Treuhand- oder Reederei. Ich habe gefragt, aber ich habe keine Antwort. Die einzige Antwort ist, nach dem Geld zu fragen. keine Telefonnummer von der Reederei, die er benutzen wird.

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/det…0b-73da-8bcb-f49a6541272b

Du kannst mit ihm reden, wenn du Zweifel hast, was ich sage. Aber wenn du weißt, dass es wahr ist, was ich sage, poste das bitte in anderen deutschen Foren oder mach es sehr sichtbar, weil die Opfer anfangen werden, aufzutauchen.
    • Ich habe ca. 15 Jahre Erfahrung in Sachen Internetkriminalität, teilweise mit Schwerpunkt Fahrzeuge, und noch einige Jahre mehr im "richtigen" Import, u.a. auch von Autos. Aus diesem Grund kann ich die Postings hier nicht nachvollziehen. Der Grossteil der hier verlinkten Fahrzeugangebote bewegt sich im realistischen Bereich, teilweise zwar an der unteren Kante, aber aus Erfahrung weiss ich, dass die Wortwahl "excellent condition" in USA nur selten zutreffend ist. Das gilt übrigens auch für deutsche Händler....! Wenn ich mir die Photos des R107 anschaue, dann sind die geforderten $ 23.200 obere Grenze, aber auch nur dann, wenn es keine gravierenden technischen Mängel gibt. Mit dem manuellen Schaltgetriebe ist das Teil in den USA so gut wie unverkäuflich. Mit Abwicklungskosten im Empfangshafen, Zoll, Einfuhrumsatzsteuer, und Vollabnahme beim TÜV einschliesslich der notwendigen Umbauten würde der Endpreis bei ca. € 26-27.000 Euro liegen, und das mit dem Risiko eines Reparaturstaus von hier bis nach Timbuktu. Würde ich persönlich NIE für dieses Teil ausgeben...

Wer ein Auto in den USA kaufen will hat prinzipiell 2 Möglichkeiten. Die erste ist sich in den Flieger zu setzen und die Autos vor Ort zu begutachten, das sollte man aber tunlichst nicht wegen einem einzigen Angebot machen, sondern man sollte schon eine ganze Liste haben, denn in vielen Fällen wird man den Hof des Verkäufers kopfschüttelnd und mit dickem Hals verlassen. Vor allem wenn man sich auf angebliche Schnäppchen konzentriert, die in Wahrheit nur runtergeschrubbte Brüllgurken sind.
      Die andere ist Roulette spielen, man verlässt sich auf die Angaben des Verkäufers, überweist den vereinbarten Betrag, und hofft, dass man das bekommt was man erwartet. Und auch hier gilt - für kleines Geld gibt es auch nur kleine Qualität, oder sogar noch weniger. Dass ein US-Händler nach erfolgter Zahlung NICHT liefert ist mir noch nie vorgekommen.
      Treuhand bzw. Escrow bei Fahrzeugen? Sorry, aber nicht durchführbar. Sobald der Käufer den tatsächlichen Zustand erkannt hat wird er die Auszahlung blockieren und einen Preisnachlass fordern. Und das selbst bei kleinsten Mängeln, die für ein gebrauchtes Auto absolut normal sind. Kein Verkäufer lässt sich hierauf ein.

Ich kann im Verhalten des Verkäufers absolut keine Unstimmigkeiten feststellen, genau so und nicht anders läuft es ab. Die Frage nach der Passkopie ist durchaus verständlich, denn die Anti-Terror-Vorschriften sind dort noch um einiges strenger als bei uns. Wenn man dort einen grösseren Betrag per Banküberweisung aus dem Ausland erhält muss man darauf vorbereitet sein, dessen Absender nachweisen zu können. Das kann selbst hier in Europa so sein, habe im letzten Jahr 2 Autos verkauft und die Zahlungen immer in Tranchen unter € 5000 eingezahlt, oder sogar zu Hause gebunkert. Dass die Angebote des Händlers bei mobile.de mittlerweile gelöscht wurden ist keine Bestätigung eines Betruges, sondern vermutlich das Resultat einer Meldung, evtl. sogar durch den TE hier. Die Firma gibt es tatsächlich desmoineswholesaleauto.com, und dürfte durchaus seriös sein. Wobei man den Begriff "seriös" natürlich soweit dehnen muss wie es bei einem Gebrauchtwagenhändler angemessen ist...!
    • Sorry for my German / Entschuldigung für mein Deutsch, aber ich benutze Google Translate

OK. Vielleicht liege ich falsch und du hast Recht, ich werde keine weitere Diskussion beginnen. Auch ich werde nicht mehr erscheinen. Markiere meine Worte: bald wirst du überprüfen, was du geschrieben hast und es wird dir leid tun, wenn ein Opfer hier oder in einem anderen Forum erscheint. Ich kann einen Betrüger vor dir erkennen, ich habe mich mit ihm unterhalten. Wenn Sie überprüfen, ob die Telefonnummer auf dem Eintrag gefälscht ist (er sagte, es gehört zu seiner Schwester), dann gibt seine Schwester den Anruf von mir an eine E-Mail weiter. Nachdem ich ihm eine E-Mail geschrieben und gesehen habe, dass ich blöd bin und glaube, dass ich das Geld bezahlen kann, hat er mich zurückgerufen und mir eine E-Mail geschrieben. Ich versuche nicht mehr, logische Argumente zu diesem Thema zu geben, jedenfalls kann mich kein Betrüger täuschen, ich bin auch nicht aus Deutschland, und um ehrlich zu sein, ist es mir nach deinem Post wirklich egal, ob ich Opfer oder Betrüger bin. Ich habe nur versucht, ein wenig Hilfe zu geben.

[Redaktion: Text von scamfinder spariert,
      unnötiges Vollzitat des vorangegangen Beitrags zur Lesbarkeit entfernt ]
    • So, da bin ich wieder. Ich mache jetzt in englisch weiter, weil erstens ist die Kommunikation mit dem TE leichter, und zweitens wird jeder der in USA ein Auto kaufen will wohl diese Sprache beherrschen.
      I continue in English which makes it easier for you, and everybody else who intends to buy a car in the US will speak English too.

Edit:
      Während ich dieses geschrieben habe, hat der Verkäufer die Anzeige bei „mobile.de“ geändert, von ursprünglich gewerblicher Verkäufer „California Classic Car Sales“ auf Privatverkäufer „Alex Szarazz“!
      During writing this the seller changed the advertisement at “mobile.de” from commercial seller „California Classic Car Sales“ to private seller „Alex Szarazz“!

As said already – yes, this is a scammer! Here’s their website:
      californiaclassiccarsales.com

Very easy to recognize, because
      • No address shown on the website
      • Domain registered only recently (26 Jan 2018)
      • Registrar hidden by these fuc…. scam supporters “contactprivacy.com”
      • Prices all in Euro and including shipping, meaning this website has only been created for European buyers, something which no US car dealer will do.
      • He talks about “my” car, which is unusual for a dealer. Most probably he copied the text and the photos from another – real – advertisement, I tried to find it but without success, which means it was an older one which is deleted in the meantime. Professional car scammers work like this, they copy text and photos from car sales webportals “on stock”, and use the details only after the car has been sold and the advert is removed. So they can be sure that nobody is able to find the original advert by using Google picture search or full sentence search.
      • And yes, for this car the price is definitively too low.
      Car is offered also on other online portals:
      carandclassic.co.uk/car/C958689
      autoscout24.de/angebote/bmw-63…77-5231-e053-e350040a7d1c

Edit: also here he changed from „California Classic Car Sales“ to private seller „Alex Szarazz“, and strange enough with location Hamburg Germany including Hamburg phone number.

He still offers the R107 280SL, and I still stick to my opinion that the price of this car is not too low considering the condition of the interior and the most probably existing hidden faults. Also the other 3 R129 are priced reasonably or even too high. To compare take this one:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=255060206
      85.000 miles and € 31.000, which includes not only import duty and VAT but also German roadworthiness conversion and title. And the price includes a reserve for potential repairs as a commercial seller in the EU has to grant the legal warranty. This price also for sure includes the trading margin and a reserve for negotiations, so delivered CFR Hamburg the original cost of this car was in the region of max. € 20.00 (or $ 25.000). So much about realistic prices….

You originally posted Beverly Hills Car Club Inc. as scammer, which definitively is not the case. This is a large real existing classic car dealer in Los Angeles, although a buyer should be very careful about the condition of the car. I never would buy there without personal inspection….
      The same counts for MiMo Export LLC at Tampa, the company is owned by the German Michael Mittag, and is exporting US cars to Europe since years. I have no experience about his reliability concerning “description v/s reality”.

You posted your mail corresponce with that Alex Szaraz, and the photos of the R107, but you did NOT inform which of the 3 companies you listed as scammers is the one in question. Based on the California title and the bank account I assumed it was “Beverly Hills Car Club”. So I mainly monitored this company which of course was positive. However, based on your latest posting it seems that the R107 was on offer by Wholesale Auto Inc. I made only a quick check on them, and everything looked okay so far. If you would have been somewhat more clearer in your postings, by telling us that the SL is from the Des Moines company, with a California title and an LA bank account, my reaction for sure would have been different.

desmoineswholesaleauto.com/

There is a car dealer named “Wholesale Auto Inc.” at this address - see photo.

The premises do not look like that luxury showroom on the website, but that’s typical for America.
      The phone numbers so far are correct, the telefax area code of 515 is Des Moines, whereas the phone prefix 712 is Sioux City, but also in Iowa. The website is rather fresh (30 Jan 2018), and the hoster “godaddy” is scammer’s darling, but the dates of registrant look okay so far.

Ed Corey is indeed the owner of that company:
      autodealerzoom.com/list/iowa/1…le-auto-inc-des-moines-ia
      Only a very small red lamp is on because of the different phone and fax numbers, and a somewhat larger one because most of the cars do not fit into the portfolio of a small car dealer at a redneck place like Des Moines. So further investigation took place…

The Porsche 356 had been offered also here: sunsetclassics.com/1964-porsche-356-sc/
      And the W113 250SL also by the same dealer: sunsetclassics.com/1967-mercedes-250sl/
      Same photos, and parts of the text are identical.
      The Porsche 911 Turbo was on offer here: carsdesk.com/Used-2007-PORSCHE…P0AD29997S783338-46205407
      Much higher price then…

Conclusion – yes, this looks like a scammer. To be honest, I have never seen such a professional scam attempt! Normally they put one-way websites online, similar to “California ClassicCar Sales”, with no or fake addresses, phone numbers with non-fitting area codes, and strange registrants from completely different places. But in this case everything fits, an existing car dealer at the correct address, correct registrant (except the different phone numbers), and to find the 3 cars sold already earlier by others was not easy and took me really some time. Most of the prices are absolutely realistic, rather smart, because a website full of unrealistic low prices switches on the red light…

However, If this Alex Szarazz, whether with one or two “z”, is really behind this extremely intelligent scam site – why is he then opening another very amateurish one? And if he is really located in LA California – see bank account – why is he then misusing the identity of a car dealer in Des Moines, and not one in his home town?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Grachtenhamster ()