Electrogiant.de please help me

• Hi! Please check this site.
      electrogiant.de/

I transfer money to that site to buy new tv.
      The homepage says that it will take 1-3 days. but i did not get it. So i sent email, but did not get any answer so i tried to call with them.
      I've only been able to meet answering machine for dozens of times. finally they answer and promise to refund and return my money back before 2 days.
      But they did not. So tried again, they said ok, it will take around 1 hours, but still did not get back anything.
      As you can see, there is so many positive reviews in google review. I think it is just way to trying to hide negative reviews..
      If they do not answer until next week, i will go to police office.. it makes me to waste time.. Do you guys think it is scam? they have address, own account, some kind of tax number and answer sometime.. I thought it will be ok..

Moderation:
      2 identische Beiträge zusammengelegt
    • Electrogiant.de please help me

Hi! Please check this site.
      electrogiant.de/

I transfer money to that site to buy new tv.
      The homepage says that it will take 1-3 days. but i did not get it. So i sent email, but did not get any answer so i tried to call with them.
      I've only been able to meet answering machine for dozens of times. finally they answer and promise to refund and return my money back before 2 days.
      But they did not. So tried again, they said ok, it will take around 1 hours, but still did not get back anything.
      As you can see, there is so many positive reviews in google review. I think it is just way to trying to hide negative reviews..
      If they do not answer until next week, i will go to police office.. it makes me to waste time.. Do you guys think it is scam? they have address, own account, some kind of tax number and answer sometime.. I thought it will be ok..
    • @Yeoleum:
      In which country do you live? electrogiant.de only delivers inside Germany !

electrogiant.de is listed at geizhals.de since June 2019: geizhals.de/?qlink=Electro%20G…s&kuerzel=electrogiant-de
      It seems to be no fake-shop, but obviously they have problems in the last one or two weeks, as you can see at "trustedshops.de":
      trustedshops.de/bewertung/info…8C186CD0EB5CF74B1FE3.html
      Maybe this is only because of Christmas business (to many orders in a short time), but as well they could have serious financial problems - nobody knows.
      Personally I guess, they are overextended by christmas business, as it seems to be their first christmas with this shop.

Of course you can make a report at the next police station, but definitely that won't bring your money back. The police will only investigate, if it's fraud. But when they find out, that the whole is a subject to private law, they will finish investigations and close the case.

So you have a case by civil law.
      For sending them a correct withdrawal you can use the form at their site: electrogiant.de/cancellation-rights
      Fill in the form and send it back by letter, Telefax or E-Mail. According to german law they got 14 days to return your money after they got your withdrawal
      If they don't return your money after 14 days, you have to do your next step in written form, best as registered mail.
      You have to set a deadline for the refund (concrete date). When the deadline has lapsed, you can apply a default summons, but as you don't seem to speak german, I think you will need help from a lawyer at this point.
    • And furthermore some universal advices for buying things online for you (even if you don't want to hear those):

Even native german speakers have serious difficulties to assert a claim according to german civil right.
      As you don't speak german problems like this for you are even more complicated. So next time you really should avoid to get such problems. For example by
      - buying at Amazon
      - pay with PayPal or at least by credit card