ebay-Scammer iPhones, Samsung Galaxy und iPads

• Carlos schrieb:

ADRIAN PAVEL LUNGU

topgsm05@live.com

Hi,
      You have to send 1,932 Euro for 4 x LAST MODEL Mobile i Phone 4S 64GB Factory Unlocked. For payment you will simply have to go with money cash to a Western Union location ( you can find one near you here: westernunion.com ) and make the payment from your name into my name and address: First Name: ADRIAN PAVELLast Name: LUNGUAddress: Str. Frunzei 21City: BucharestCountry: RomaniaZip Code: 011015phone no. : +40742644187 This will not take more than 10 min..After you do that send me a scanned copy with the western union receipt so i can validate the payment.I will be able to ship the iPhones same day. Delivery time is 2-3 days with UPS Express. Thanks,Adrian

;(

MARIAN BARBUTI

iphone4arena@hotmail.com

For payment you will simply have to go with money cash to a Western Union location ( you can find one near you here: westernunion.com ) and make the payment from your name into my name and address: First Name: MARIAN Last Name: BARBUTI Address: Str. Frunzei 21 City: Bucharest Country: Romania Zip Code: 011015 phone no. : +40742644187 After you do that send me a scanned copy with the western union receipt on my e-mail so i can validate the payment.( iphone4arena@hotmail.com )

Wer wohnt denn jetzt eigentlich in der Hütte Str. Frunzei 21 City: Bucharest ? :D