Bei User kaufen oder nicht?

• ich weiss nicht, wieviel $ so etwas wert ist, aber so einem Typen, der gerade mal 6 Punkte hat, würde ich nicht viel Geld anvertrauen. Ausserdem sind die 6 Punkte nur durch kaufen, nicht durch verkaufen.

ansonsten macht er einen sehr erfahrenen Eindruck... kennt den Trick mit den Versandkosten, gute HTML Kenntnisse. Bei 20 Punkten und 100% würde ich da schon etwas sicherer sein
      Nie mehr Egay - bin auf Hood.de
    • Super Ware, aber was ist mit dem User?

Naja, ich persönlich würde bei den Versandkosten garantiert nicht kaufen !!!

Versandkosten
      EUR 9,99 Versicherter Versand nur innerhalb Deutschland
      EUR 6,99 Unversicherter Versand nur innerhalb Deutschland

Eine kleine Speicherkarte für 10 Ocken ?? Na, ich weiß nicht ... das kennt man von Anbietern aus Hong Kong und ähnlichen Gebieten, dafür sind die Artikelpreise aber dementsprechend günstig.

Versicherter Versand via Einschreibebrief würde keine 3,- EUR kosten.

Mein Fazit: Finger weg !! Zumindest was diese Auktion (wegen der Portokosten) anbelangt.
      Meine Seiten im Netz: Revierkicker | Soccerhall Lünen
    • Abzocke pur!

Hallo
      Original von 5er-Fahrer
      Naja, ich persönlich würde bei den Versandkosten garantiert nicht kaufen !!!

Genau so sehe ich das auch. Es ist schon eine dreiste Schweinerei, wie hier über die Versandkosten abgezockt wird. 7,- Euro für unversicherten Versand, das muss man sich mal auf der Zunge zergehen lassen! X(

Da kann man wirklich nur vor warnen.

Hulot
    • was für ein quatsch. Ob eine Ware 15 € + 7€ kostet oder 17€ + 5€ ist völlig dasselbe. Verkäufer machen das, um die Ebaygebühren etwas zu senken, da sie sich vom Verkaufspreis ableiten. Von Abzocke kann da kaum eine Rede sein
      Nie mehr Egay - bin auf Hood.de
    • Original von gracjanski
      was für ein quatsch. Ob eine Ware 15 € + 7€ kostet oder 17€ + 5€ ist völlig dasselbe. Verkäufer machen das, um die Ebaygebühren etwas zu senken, da sie sich vom Verkaufspreis ableiten. Von Abzocke kann da kaum eine Rede sein

Oh, jetzt kommen mir doch glatt die Tränen. Die armen Verkäufer werden so von eBay geschröpft, dass sie eine zweite Einnahmequelle erschaffen mussten. Es ist und bleibt Porto-Abzocke und solche Verkäufer sollten möglichst links liegen gelassen werden.

Hulot
    • solange die von vorn herein in dem angebot klartext reden, finde ich das nicht unbedigt als abzocke

wenn allerdings da steht, versandkosten werden nach Ende mitgeteilt und dann der hammer kommt, dann sieht das schon anders aus.

oder wenn die Versandkosten in einem gravierenden Mißverhältnis zum preis stehen, beispiielsweise hab ich mal ein angebot gesehen "Laptop ab 1 €" und dann waren als Versandkosten 699 € angegeben - das nenn ich abzocke

aber auf dem letzten Euro versandkosten rumzureiten, finde ich blödsinn. Schließlich heißt es ja Versandkosten und nicht Porto - Die Versandkosten können also auch Verpackung, Spesen usw enthalten (das Paket oder der Brief werden ja in Deutschland von der Post nicht gratis zu hause abgeholt und nen gelben Brefkasten haben die wenigsten zuhause vor der Tür stehen, mal abgesehen davon, dass dort keine Pakete reingehen - also muss man auch noch zur Postfiliale bzw. Hermes paketshop oder ähnlichem - da geht auch zeit und geld für drauf)
      Es ist ein großer Unterschied, ob man etwas aus sich gemacht hat oder nur etwas aus einem geworden ist!
      Erwarte nichts, dann wirst du nie enttäuscht, sondern immer bestätigt oder sogar positiv überrascht.

• As Seen On Oprah! $40k In Your Paypal Account!

AS SEEN ON OPRAH! $40K IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!

----------------------------------------------------------------

That's Right $40,000 in your PayPal account and that's NO BULL!!! - AND IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH, NATIONAL TV & COMPLETELY LEGAL!!!

$10 ... That's all it takes...I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

To get started just copy this whole page and paste it in an e-mail to edit it. Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have at least $40,000 in your PayPal account. Most people respond to this program because of the low investment ($10) and high profit potential. There is no limit to the income you can generate from this (you can do it over and over).

If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people!
      Honesty, Faith, and Integrity make this system work! I think everyone has heard of "PayPal". Anyone with an e-mail address can join for F*R*E*E*!
      If you're not already a PayPal user, the first thing you need to do is sign up. Just click the link below! It's really easy to set up and it's F*R*E*E*.

TEAM WORK MAKES THIS DREAM WORK!
      LET'S GET STARTED: Send a $5.00 dollar donation from your PayPal account to THE FIRST e-mail address on the list along with a note saying "Please add me to your list". Now send the other $5.00 donation and e-mail to the 4th person on the list saying "Thanks I've joined". Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your address at the bottom. This moves the 2nd to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, and the 4th into the 3rd position.

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST! If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the time your name gets to the top. REMEMBER TO SEND a $5.00 dollar donation to the 1st e-mail address and the message "Please add me to your list", and send an email with the words "THANKS I'VE JOINED" and the other $5.00 donation to the 4th person. This lets the 4th person keep track of progress of the letter and continue to sendout more emails.
      Here is the list:

1. sadie.inayat@gmail.com

2. futureworld_4@hotmail.com

3. darrelrt@sbcglobal.net

4. bandersen@clarkslanding.com

Now that you have paid the 1st person and 4th person & sent them both an email & a note, place your e-mail address in the 4th place. Move the one that was on forth to third, and the one that was on the third to second, and finaly the one who was on the second place should be moved to 1st place, replacing, the old 1st place. (Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used to open your PayPal account). This is the way you will receive payment. OK, the only thing left to do is to email out at least 20 copies of this letter. It is the job of the 4th person on the list to ensure there are at least 20 "thank you I joined" replies. The fourth person is the guardian of the system! If there are NOT at least 20 replies then the fourth person will keep sending the letter until there is. You can also promote a page like this, more on this later.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND $5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO THANK THEM FOR WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE LETTER and $5 DOLLARS TO THE FOURTH PERSON SO MORE EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT! You will also receive thanks AND the same blessing, when your name is on the 1st slot, 8,000 to 10,000 people (20x20x20X$5) will send you 5 dollars!

Keep in mind... the most you spend is 10 DOLLARS! (Remember... what goes around comes around)
      TESTIMONIAL:
      Mary Gatters, Columbus, SC: I only have one thing to say to you... OH MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies total before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation. When I got back my account had over $32,000 dollars in it already and the money was still coming! I'm still floating on air (especially with my new car). I thought the 'guardian' system sounded cheesy, but now I realize it is the formula that makes this letter really work! THANKS!

Step 1. Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have one, and send the top name (1st person) $5.00 dollars. DON'T FORGET to include "Please add me to your list".

Step 2. Send the other $5.00 dollars and an e-mail stating "Thank you I've Joined" to the 4th name on the list.

Step 3. Remove the top name, bump the other 3 names up 1 place each and Place your name in the bottom slot.

Step 4. Keep sending the letter until you get 20, "Thank you I've joined" replies in your inbox.

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you're going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees with the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal account!

NO SPAMMING PLEASE!

Yours In Great Success & Prosperity!
      Alkaline

-----------------------------------------------------
      I'd be happy to duplicate this page with your information, and host it for 3 months for a small fee of $5. Send send me an email at alkaline75@gmail.com to do arrangements. Before your site is setup, an email will be sent to the first and fourth person on the list to verify they have received the donation.

NO SPAMMING PLEASE!

-----------------------------------------------------

Copyright? 2006 . All Rights Reserved
    • ähm, was soll das jetzt sein? ist das jetzt ein forum für schneeballsysteme und obskure kettenmails?
      Es ist ein großer Unterschied, ob man etwas aus sich gemacht hat oder nur etwas aus einem geworden ist!
      Erwarte nichts, dann wirst du nie enttäuscht, sondern immer bestätigt oder sogar positiv überrascht.