Swift Code: CEKOSKBX

BANK Addresse:
      EINSTEINOVA 18
      81563 BRATISLAVA
      SLOVAKIA

SK767500000004017161431

Warnung auch vor dieser Mailadresse: eBay@vpp-buyerprotection.co.uk
      Die Webseite: vpp-buyerprotection.co.uk/
      wurde auch nur für Betrugszwecke, sprich plausible Mailadresse eingerichtet.

Finger weg, wenn diese Mailadresse auftaucht!
    • Auf verschiedenen Verkaufsplattformen treiben Betrugsbanden ihr Unwesen.

In diesem Falle auf mobile.de

Eine Anfrage erzeugt so eine Antwort:

Hello,

Thanks for your interest. I am the owner of the 2000 BMW 330 Ci M3. The car has only 156.000 Km and it is in great conditions, everything works perfect, never had accidents, it has no scratches, own car is a non-smoker, she was always maintained in the garage and it needs no additional repair.

I worked for a while in Denmark and I bought this car from there to use it while I worked and living in Denmark. About 3 weeks ago, my period of detached for business in Denmark has expired and I returned to my country, Ireland, where I comes. The only problem was, that I had to go pretty quickly, I mean, in a few days and I had no enough time to sell the car before I return to Ireland.

I will let it go for the price of 5.000 EUR, just in hope of a fast sale! Due to amount involved and due the fact I am not located in Denmark anymore, I only accept a third party transaction mediator .... As you probably noticed, the price is rather low. But since it's a left hand drive car (we are using here right hand drive cars), not even a dealer will offer me a better price here.

Let me know if are interested to move with the sale and if you need anything else.
      All the best! Russell Katherine

Bei weiteren Kaufinteresse folgt die nächste Mail

Hi again L..,

The car is already in the transport company custody, crated and ready for delivery, so no pick-up is available. I am very busy with my business, I travel allot and I have no time to go there, to handle the vehicle to you in person, that's why I prefer to use eBay to do this sale. I want to point out that because I am in the transaction process of moving because of changing my working place, I am after a fast transaction, with no delays. That is why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.

The final price is 5.000 EUR + shipping to your door. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

This is basically how the transaction through eBay works:

Firstly I need your contact details (eBay username, complete name and the address for shipping) so I can open a case with eBay regarding our transaction, they will contact you and send you the documents for our transaction (Case ID, and Invoice).

You will have to lodge the payment into an eBay account and they will keep your payment until you receive the car (so your payment will be secure until you receive and inspect the car).

The delivery will take within 3 to 5 working days (with insurance and 15 days return policy), anywhere in Europe. It will be insured at the delivery service. If something happens on the road, you will receive the insurance from the delivery service. As soon as the car arrives, you will test and if it does not matches 100% to your expectations, you will return it in max. 15 days since the arrival date. In this case I will pay the return shipping and insurance.

When the car will be delivered to your door, you will have 15 days to check the car (test it, drive it, and even take it to a local service station .. etc) so you can see that everything is OK with it. If the car does not match with what I told you, it will be shipped back to me on my own expense (however I doubt that this shall be the case because the car is exactly how I Described it to you) and you will be refunded your total payment.

If you are totally content with the car and that you want to continue with the purchase you will have to notify eBay. Once you have made ​​this decision, only then the payment will be transferred into my account.

Remember that eBay has absolutely no authority to release the payment to my account until they get your full approval.

I hope I explained everything to you OK. After we complete all these steps above I can only hope that you should be fully satisfied as the new owner of my car.

If you wish to proceed with the purchase, please provide me your eBay username (only if you are eBay member), your full name, address and phone number for delivery so I can initiate the deal through eBay right away.

Kind regards, Katherine

Wenn auch das nicht abschreckt und die persönlichen Daten gesendet werden, folgen die nächsten Mails.

So we have a deal L.. ! The final price is 5,000 EUR + shipping to your door. I already obtained the costs for delivery the car to your location. Its are 440 EUR, including insurance, so your total will be 5,440 EUR.

eBay will confirm you the price and everything... also the transaction terms. Of course the next step will be to open an eBay transaction. I will forward your details to eBay this evening, but I want to be sure you have understood how the transaction work and what you have to do next. eBay will contact you on tomorrow morning with transaction details and invoice and you will find everything there. They will explain step by step how the transaction work. Than you should lodge the payment by bank-to-bank, wire transfer to the eBay holding account.

The shipping will take between 3 to 5 working days, from the day I will start delivery the car and this will be done after I will have eBay confirmation that your payment are in place on them account.

After the car will be delivered to your door, you will have 15 days to check the car (test it, drive it, and even take it to a local service station..etc) so you can see that everything is ok with it. If the car doesn't match with what I told you, it will be shipped back to me on my own expense (however I doubt that this shall be the case because the car is exactly how I described it to you) and you will be refunded your total payment.

Let me know if you are agree with the total amount, including delivery fees to your location, than we can proceed.
      Respectfully, Katherine.

P.S. If you do not have an eBay account this is not an issue, we can do business through my account, even if you are not registered with eBay; as my buyer you will be fully covered by them.

Nach Bestätigung des Deals, kommen die nächsten Mails von: eBay Financial Department Inc
      Hier wird der Quelltext echter ebay-Mails für den Betrugsversuch missbraucht, und auch endlich die obigen Kontodaten genannt

(siehe die folgenden Screenshots)
      Bilder
      • 9.2.13 scammer aa.png

360,42 kB, 1.892×2.719, 188 mal angesehen
      • 9.2.13 scammer bb.png

504,23 kB, 1.892×3.653, 150 mal angesehen
      • 9.2.13 scammer cc.png

130,15 kB, 1.892×995, 125 mal angesehen